image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Happy B-day Anne
Our B-day girl Rhoebie Ann Messa (see COMPLETE NAME?!) lol xD happy happy b-day to you .. and i miss you so much! hahaha.. (bOOoOm) i dont know what im going to say ryt now.. I hope we will meet again! hihihi.. ok i have some few words that i want you to know ^^ This girl are Cute ,Beautiful ,Sexy and Smart! thats all haha.
My wishes for you:

Good luck with your studies
Goodluck with ur career (whooo) haha ^^V
Stay what you are (last year).. (beyket my angal di q n kilala ugali mo xe)
Stay Beautiful (whoooo dame FANS)
Don't waste your time for your BF (bwhuahaha)
allryt.. thats it!! dunno whats going on now.. (CRAZY?? o_O)

CONFIRMATION:
The Enemy of My Enemy Is Still My Enemy - (AGREE?? OR DISAGREE?) lol.. xD

Posted on 06 February 2008 | At 12:37 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling