image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Warning
ArgGghhHHh!! This is it! hayss.. The most important to all people starting from 18 years old and up! Yes we know that 18 and up all u want to do is u can do.. NO! im one of that.. Im 18 now but im still can't do something that i really want.. like..

NO PIERCING
NO More CONTACT LENSES
NO More Smoking
NO More Loud Music

oh my god! so what can i do? Atleast im not the person like DRUGGER! I wan't to be HAPPY WITH MY LIFE.. I'm 18 years old now but im still like GROUNDED! I'm not saying this because i wan't to get all of this.. but the most important for me is MUSIC! but what can i do? im going to turn off music and stop listening?OMG.. I hope this is not the reason ..i can't understand them. that's why sometimes i was like IGNORANT. Im telling you ! im just only TIRED on that time! Hope they understand me. and the most i hate it. STOP SHOUTING ME! hayss, please STOP IT i really wan't to be HAPPY!!!!!!!! :[[

Posted on 21 November 2008 | At 5:22 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling