image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Belated happy Bday PaPa
Bad Bad Bad! huhu I'm really so Bad :[[ Im really sorry for my BELOVED DAD :[ Because i forget his B-day .. his B-day is last September 24. Gawd i think you can call me now as a BAD CHILD of him.. I'm really too late yah.. but not really because the important is i've never forget to greet HIM here .. I have no idea what i am going to say 1st.. but the most important i love him.. And Im so thankful to God that he gave me a FATHER LIKE HIM, I remember, Since when i was child he really love to care me all the time. I also remember when he was from worked and i was cried over him because of TOYs, So he brought me one after he came from worked. thats how he loves me.. thats why i really really really LOVE my dad..

my wish for him..

Wish you good health!
Goodluck and take care always!
More Blessings from GOD!
And more HAPPINNESSS to come you! (even you're not behind me)
Love you DAD!

Dad im really so sorry for the LATE GREETINGS.. But you dont have to worry Dad cuz i will do my best to tell it to Mom to give you a Great Blessings from her .. im going to tell it to her to give you a GIFT that you want.. I LOVE YOU DAD! you're the BEST DAD ever !

Once again ...

HAPPY B-DAY PAPA!
your BELOVED SON JEREVY!

Posted on 03 December 2008 | At 9:07 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling