image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
after four hours
While im watching X-factor on Live streaming media on Internet. and my connection was very slow, thats why i got Hang while im watching. ofcors it was iritating .. i can't understand what they're saying, becaused of my connection. I was tired on that time so i tried to open all my sites on Net and i saw my blogie, And i was thinking if i'll going to chnaged my themes, and Yes i've already decided to changed it. So i try to remake and to make a new Neat. And i think its really cool.. Yes! after 4 hours, i've already finished updating my blog.. and this is it.. hays starting from 11:30pm i've finished updating till 3:30am.. and my eyes was like o_O i can't do anything else after a few seconds so i try to standby and try to relax for a few seconds . so my eyes was ok now, oh mehn i feel i got EYEBAG . anyway its ok atleast i've already finished my themes .. BUT... And after updating my blogie i was schoked because my mom was knock on my door so i dont know what im going on.. so i try to starring her, and i said "i have some important to do mom, dont worry im going to sleep after this" so my mom was like "Arrggg" seriously im scared to my mom i can't do anything a bad for her. Because she was really stricted Mother. and after that i can't moved my body haha i was like really "SCARED TO HER" cuz i know she will shouting me haha but.. she didn't haha oh thanks GOD ^_^.. so til' here guys! Hope you enjoy reading ! and im hoping that you will really like my new themes! ciao! ^_^

Posted on 14 December 2008 | At 3:21 AM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling