image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Ice Skating
Hey! i just came from Ice Skating and it was really so FUN! .. Actually it's a part of sports in our school .. and im definitely so exited on that time .. and actually i dont like Ice skating when i was in the phils. and even if i'll go in SM i won't it cuz i dont know how.. but finally here when im starting to skate here omg.. i really dont know whats going on im defintely like NOOB haha.. so i try it to make it slow while im skating.. on the 2nd time i try to make it faster and WOW! i got it ! i can do faster now but im still noob haha unlike others never fall down.. but me? omg i can't count mine.. to be honest more than 20 plus ! and my teacher's DAGMAR said hey jerevy! how many fall down have u done haha. i said 100 plus haha im just kidding on that time because my mam asking me .. so thats it .. i can do faster but sometimes i still got fall down. everytime i will stop it i really can't stop it and i can't really balance my body when the time i will going to stop at the end.. so i got always fall down.. T_T and after 30 minutes i think.. i feel my foot was hurting on that time.

and oh! i got wound huhu.. because of the Ice Skating shoe is not really good it makes me so hurt on my foot. so everytime i move my foot it was really hurt.. so i got 2 wound on my left and Right foot .. and it was really hurt .. but i still enjoyed it haha, because i love Ice skating on that time.. actually i'm looking forward to buy a Ice Skating Shoe here and i already told it to my mom that i wan't it . because if ever i'll go back there, I don't need to Pay more than 6Euro haha :]]

Posted on 16 December 2008 | At 2:59 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling