image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Three weeks vacation
Hayss.. Again 3 weeks vacation :[[[[ Why im said? because i hate vacation lol.. (i think im the only one who hate VACATION lol) im telling you the truth i hate it.. because what i am going to do again? Imagine 3 weeks vacation? ok, my last vacation is 2 weeks but do you know what im doing on my last vacation? NOTHING! im just only in our condo .. i don't know what i am going to do again and i dont have anything plan for the whole 3 weeks, even to hangout with my friends? NO! because all my friends will go back to their own country for 2 weeks vacation.. actually im only one stundent from our school that will going to stay here in Austria because we know that too much money you need to spend for it. That's why i was like "PLEASE im so jealous i want to go to philipines.." Because im so missing now my relatives there. but the problem is i dont have still work here im still continuing my Deutschkurse here... TT_TT that's why i dont have money for that vacation .. im so pooorr :[ i think i'll just make enjoy my vacation until my friends will go back here after 2 weeks .. so i have 1 week to enjoy my vacation with my friends ^^ So thats it.. Anyway tomorrow we will having a Christmas Party in our school.. so yeah!!

i'll make them happy before our vacation haha . Ofcourse i'll miss my two teachers.. Dagmar and EVA!! ^^ i really love them both .. hays "meine liebe lehrerin" And ohh.. last day of classes yesterday i've already recived my HOMEWORK with 12 pages haha and after the Christmas party in our school my friend and i went to a City where the place has a Big mall and after that im so tired.. so im already home at 5pm in the afternoon.. And because im so bored on that time.. I answered the half pages of my homework and while im answering my homework ,OMG .. i really miss being a GOOD STUDENT haha :P yeah .. evrytime i got homework i really want to finish it after came from school.. thats what i am! haha ^^ and oh ofcourse i didn't finish yet my assignment cuz like what ive said that was 12 pages! :] so i've already finished the 6 pages of my homework.. so i have still 6 pages.. maybe i will do it later if ever i become bored again.. and i have so many time for that haha.. So i'll rest and i'll enjoy my vacation 1st hihi.. The important is i've already answered the 6 pages of my homework.. Ok, because im become so tired now i need to go to my bed ... Night night readers.. ^^

Posted on 18 December 2008 | At 10:34 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling