image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Belated happy Bday Chuchu
aww.. it was late again .. why why why? :[ because im so lazy to post .. actually all my bday greetings on my blog was so late.. anyway.. Who's that bday girl? .. WHO? ladies and gentlemen i would like you to know our bday girl.. ten-tenen-nen-tenen!! haha :D Angel!!! she is our bday girl .. her bday is last December 20.. i have few sentence that i want to say about this girl.. ok lets start.. She was a girl like an EMO? nope! but my 1st impression to her at the very 1st time that i saw her. she was like an EMO.. but i told her are you one of them? she told me "no im not". and yeah she wasn't .. cuz i saw her profile on friendster she has info about herself and that is "IM NOT EMO I JUST LIKE TO WEAR WHAT I HAVE" maybe like that im not really sure because it was a long time ago before.. and her profile was updated now and i saw her info about herself was already changed.. but thats my pointing to her about her info, before she updated her profile.. anyway.. yeah she was not like an Emo but im sure, if you saw her at the very 1st time .. you will think first, that she was an EMO GIRL :D She really doesn't like to call her EMO because she isn't like that... ok i think this is enuff about her haha .. and i really want to say sorry for her cuz she told me that she want me to make a video for her as a gift, but.. because im so lazy to make it.. i didn't make a video for her bday :[ sorry angel.. im really sorry.. anyway
My wishes for her bday:

I wish you good health!
GOODLUCK to your study!
Stay kind!
Stay SEXY! haha (pepsi as sexsi lol)

thats all i want to say for her bday.. Once again! Belated Happy B-day Angel!

Posted on 23 December 2008 | At 11:24 AM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling