image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
It's a Christmas Day
Ohryt! 1st of all i would like to say HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! .. oh yeah! and this is my 1st time to celebrate the Christmas day in austria.. anyway this entry is super duper RANDOM but , it's all about Christmas ^^ ok i'll start now.. Yesterday my mom called me on the phone .. she said "have you seen the gift from your step father?" i said "no.. why? is there anything gift for me?" she said yeah.. and hell yeah i saw the paper gift in our sofa.. and i was shocked because i did'nt expect that he would give me a gift this christmas.. and you know what is it? its Transcend USB with 16GB .. ^^ imagine 16GB? lol.. yeah because he knows that i have more files in my laptop ..

Anyway our Christmas tree is super CUTE! hihi cuz my mom said we dont need a very big christmas tree, yeah i agree .. because we dont have any visitors.. normaly her friends wants to come in our condo but my mom said NO.. because we're going to our town .. we're just going to hangout with my stepad.. and i have some picture in our town.. it was really nice Night.. like a romantic place that you will love it !..

so its Christams yah? so i made a simple c-card for my father ^^ even i won't to send him.. i made this to put only in my side.. i just keep my work for him .. i just believe to God that he will going to send him on what i have wrtitten for him.. ^^ so, God thanks ^^


So do you think guys this is the last entry about my Christmas day? NO! ^^ I want to thank those people who greet me this Christmas.. 1st of all.. My beloved Father he's the one who greet me... thank you pa! ^^

And i would like to greet my Beloved family.. Grandmother ,Grandfather ,Father ,Mother ,Stepad ,Uncle ,Aunt ,Cousin ,Brother ,Sister ,Nephew! in short.. Blanquisco,Villanueva,Buenvenida,Ilaya and Eichinger Family ! i really love them! They are my 1st priority in my Life! i was thankful to God that all my family in Manila was ok now.. but i have still problem that im really worried about it.. But he was now ok but not really. I hope God will give him a strenght .. Me and my father have faithfulwhy he is very important to me to God i still remember when i was kinder We're always going to Church every Sunday.. but when I started HighSchool i think i haven't go every sunday to the church because of being LAZY .. i have so many Sin to our God .. But i always Pray evry night before i sleep.. also im so thankful to my father cuz he's the one who told me that i must pray every night.. and yeah i always do it until now. thats why he is my very important for me.. I pray that God will take good care of him ..

I would like to thank to my Bestfriend Michelle.. cuz she called me on the phone.. to greet me a HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS..! i really love this girl cuz she was a kind of person that im looking for as a Bestfriend but sometimes i hate this girl haha cuz everytime she's offline on YM. im getting angry to her haha.. well she knows that shes the only one who makes me laugh everyday.. And Im so thankful to God that he gave me a Good Bestfriend like her.

And oh!the girl that always makes me laugh too when i was in the phils. and she's Crizel! i remember when i was still in the phils. if i have a problem she always advicing me .. she was really helpful.. though i was shocked last time because of her behaviour she is a Good Girl now! because she was not like that before when we were in HighSchool.. she was like She dont like me before! haha.. But the time she's in Netherland and when i started to have a conversation with her.. oh mehn She is Good at me now.. anyway thank you for the greeting XheL! ^^

And my two Bestfriends Here in austria.. Ayshe and Hulya .. i really love them both.. as my entry before i’ve mention about this two girls .. i greet them last morning and they greet me too ^^ aww.. to be honest i miss them. i miss our laughing in our school. they're my sweetiest friend! I just wanna say Goodluck and have a nice Christmas to them! love you more guys! ^^ and I just wanna greet a HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS to my Teachers.. and they are Eva and Dagmar! i hope they will enjoy this christmas day! love you mam! ^^

Anyway thanks for all the people who greeted me on Friendster also here in my blogie.. thanks guys.. My neighbors in phils. thanks to all.. My other friends in Ym thank u so much for the greeting.. also in MSN! ^^

Once again! HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! mwhuaaa ^^

Posted on 25 December 2008 | At 6:47 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling