image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
GoodBye my BestFriend
Aww.. i will really miss you so much! i dont know what will happen to me without you.. maybe i will always remember you everytime im on school.. dont forget our friendship dont forget all the things that we've done! remember you are my very 1st Bestfriend here in Austria so dont forget our friendship ^^ hey hulya i will really miss you! i will REALLY REALLY MISS YOU! :[

What happen to her?
she will going to transfer it to another school because she can't speak deustch in proper..hayss hulya.. "du bist meine liebe freund" :[ maybe i can't focus on study without you here in my side :[ but i will try my best to keep studying without you :[
i will miss our laughing while we are in the same place.. our cute smiling hehe our drinking Coffee every Rises and our Good Friendship :[

hulya i hope we can do it this again .. huhu .. i hope u can find more friends in ur new School and i hope u can do it all ur BEST for ur future! we will miss you! even Ayshe still here in my side but i think its not enough to makes me happy without you :[ i will never forget you hulya and please dont forget to smile even we are not in the same place. dont mind us . just focus to ur study :[

I know we are still going to see each other but its not enough for me without you in the same place, but i have no choice, so all i have to do is to think that you are always fine .. i hope someday we can speak deustch perfectly ! Auf Wiedersehen meine liebe freund!

"Ich Liebe Dich mein Freund Hulya!" :[

Posted on 31 January 2009 | At 9:48 PM | 4 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling