image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Welcome 2009!
Yeah another New year will come! And this is my 1st time to celebrate the New Year in austria.. and yeah i dont feel it .. unlike when i was in the phils. December 1 people in the phil. started to feel the spirit of christmas though dec. 25 is not coming yet.. But here? i can't feel it.. but its ok .. im still waiting for 12:00 midnight. The New year will come ! Im so excited to see how cool the fireworks are .. And i really I love watching Fireworks .. I know most of the people love it .. specialy Childrens ryt? hehe. But i remembered my mom said last week. The New Year Here was Nice .. Ohryt let me see..

My New Year's Resolution: Unmaterials:

New Life- im so F*cking bored this 2008 T_T
More Friends here- i want to be socialize with them..
More Happiness- to be honest im not happy here but i hope this coming 2009 :]
Perfect Deutsch- Yeah i want to perfect my deustchkurse :]
More Blessing from God- i need more from him he's the one of the greatest of all ;]]
Job- i want to have a partime Job :[

My New Year's Resolution: Materials:

New Laptop- Apple Brand weeew ^^
New Cellphone- Iphone lol :]]
New Mp3- Ipod Touch oh ha another new apple Brand haha..
New Canon Cam- yeah i love taking pic e? :P


Thats all i want for this coming 2009 :D OMG.. almost 10 Hours to go ! im so exited .. Anyway guys i dont know what i am going to say now.. But i will post here tomorrow about my experience New year ^^ Once again!

Happy New Year to all my family in the Philippines!

Posted on 31 December 2008 | At 1:51 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling