image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Back to School
Yeah our school is on monday huhu :( all i need to do is to prepare my self before
monday because i didn't read all my assignment this week yeah i have only 2 days left before our school will start.. so i decided tomorrow morning i will try my best to review it .. i have so many things to do for tomorrow like cleaning my room hayss. i was not yet finished all my homeworks but some pages ive already finished it, maybe i have 2 pages left. so i will try my best to answer and to review it all my homeworks. And to be honest guys im really so lazy to review all my Homework even its really important. but as a STUDENT I WILL DO IT! haha .. hayss i dont know whats going on now !

Anyway my mom was called me on the phone, she said, "you need go to the BANK" ..So i go out to go there at the Bank, and i told it to my mom i need to buy something for my school. After sending money to my sister i decided to go to LUGNER CITY where my Friends and i always there after classes haha and oh i decided to go to another places.. because i can't find something for my school and yes! ive found it already in OTTAKRING! so i was hungry on that time so i think i need to eat something like KEBAP? hehe my favorite FOOD from Turkie ^^

Anyway, i will miss watching Japanese Drama specialy "1 litre of tears" . just like my posted here before.. i got too much TEARS from my eyes haha, and i will probably never forget it .. and im still waiting for my IPOD TOUCH to put all my favorite japanese drama show.Well because my mom still need to finished sending money every weeks.. as always? but i understand it and i still remember when i was in phils. she always sending money every weeks .. YES EVERY WEEKS!. My mom was a really HELPFUL PERSON. She always help them because of Financial ..take note not only my family but also our relatives and her friends!

So anyway my memorable things on my vacation is while im watching japanese drama just like what ive sed before and ive posted here last time.. i haven't finished yet the 4 japanese drama from Ryo Nikishido show.. and i hope my cousin she will find all 6 japanese drama that i wanted to sent her here.. cuz there's no japanese drama here and my mom said only english and german movie GAWD.. what a EUROPE lol.. anyway it's ERUOPE eh? haha.. so i dont think so. and i really hope that she can find it all "GO COUZ!".. anyway guys as u can see this is so RANDOM POST sorry because i was so tired to post this Entry last week because i was so LAZY! anyway guys i'd like to say Good Night now. Thanks for reading^^

Posted on 09 January 2009 | At 6:44 PM | 3 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling