image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
I don't know
Hey whats wrong with the TITLE? lol .. ekkk~ i really dont know huhu i was not able to post my entries this past few days because im still HIAUTIS with this blog! and im looking forward to move in wordpress but my account there still MAINTENANCE
and i dont know if i am really going to move there for permanently because i dont know how to use it and im newbie for it . and i dont know how to use PHP T_T .. i will move there if someone willing to help me to finish it. Anyone? :]

Anyway, what happen this past few days? well i have so many entries for it
but i was hiatus on that few days.. I can't tell exactly what's happen to me this past few days, but i will going to summarize it for everyone :]

1st is last Tuesday i was not able to go to School because i was sicked!
and that was because of Snow haha because my friends and i before we went to our House we played Snow in our School haha it was so FUN and Guess what guys? ive ate too much Snow haha my friend was so STUPID on that day lol they tripping at me haha so i try to keep played with them haha because it was really so FUN !

2nd day is last Wednesday i was late in our class because i was so tired to wake up and my teacher was really confused at me she said why im always late this past few weeks i have the reason, so i told her because i was so tired to wake up in the morning .. because im always late to sleep everynight but what can i do? even im always trying to keep my eyes to sleep but i can't . so i dont know what i am going to do..

3rd Day is last Thursday i was still watching "ATTENTION PLEASE" staring by Aya Ueto
and ive already finished watching it this few hours ago! And you know what? Im starting to love HER! hehe she was so CUTE and its really fit on her character and yeah Her Partner is Ryo nikishido! haha my one of my favorite Japanese Boy ^^ anyway i don't want to tell here about the Show because im so tired now. well you know i was like the person who always Tired ! haha.
But guys That Show is Really ROCKS! because its Japanese Comedy haha just watch it guys ! ^^


Oh yeah my Last Night! haha and i will also probably never forget it!
i really enjoyed my last night haha i called my friend to go out and take some
Drink like Coffe in Lugner City our favorite place hehe ^^ and guess what guys i really dont have idea on where we going! because she had another friend that we will going to treat all my friends haha.. So we changed our destination. we went to another place and that is MILLENIUM CITY ^^ i was really schoked because i really dont have idea on that time. So after that we're already in Milenium City we went to a Small Bar where More Asian is there! i was Enjoyed my last night haha and Guess what its my 1st time SHISHA haha i was not expected that we will going to take some SHISA in our table lol and just like what ive said its FREE! because She treated all haha :]]

So thats it for to now! ^^ hope you enjoyed reading my whole weeks in 1 entry! hehe ^^

Posted on 18 January 2009 | At 8:29 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling