image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
I Did it!
Finally last friday i have already got my DIPLOMA weee and im so happy while im walking lol well who will not going to be happy with it? and while im waiting for 48Bus my mom called me on my phone and i said "Mom i have already got my Diploma!" wee my mom asked "How is it?" i said "Pretty Good!" nax! haha im so happy on that day.. and my mom and uncle was so happy hehe. Actually some of my classmates can´t believed it! haha they always push their self why i´ve got all points 1 lol and i said "What Should i do?" some of them they pissed me off! awww huhu. anyway for me im so happy on what i have done on my 1st semestrie. because i believe to my self and i know i can do it all my best for my future! even sometimes im so sleepy while im studying or i should say im so tired to listen to my teacher lol.. but im serious everytime Goes about studying hehe. i will show you the proof, i have two Dimploma here one is on my 1st school in Staubstumangasse it was only 1 month because im was transfered after it.. im starting studying DeustchKurse last September 2009 after that i have moved to another school on where i am studying right now.. anyway for those people are interested about the PUNKT or GRADE i have translated for you and here is the proof of my Dimploma hehe..


Weee what can you say? hehe common please Congratulate me lol .. just kidding hehe im just so happy with the result of my 1st semestrie.. because its my very 1st time to get a Diploma from my School here in Austria hehe.. anyway Thanks to my "Papa" that he´s so happy with the result hehe.. also thanks to all my family in the phils. that they are also happy with it hihi.. Oooppss before i say GoodBye.. Thanks GOD for the blessing that you gave ME! hehe.

Posted on 03 February 2009 | At 1:08 PM | 0 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling