image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Im alone
Weeee i was walked alone haha. but its worth it! because im happy even im alone .. why? because i feel the fresh air! hahaha.. lol "holy idiot" haha never mind :D

1st destination is near in our condo .. my mom said i need to buy a new Ticket because my ticket was already expired. i use ticket for Bus Tren etc.. after that i went MERCUR because i need chocolates while im walking hihi. i bought one box of chocolates.. i was thinking if its delicioous or not.. when i started to taste it OMGGG.. i super love it! it was really delicious and sweet!


after that i have to go back in our condo because i need to wait for my friend. when i was in our condo and its almost 3 hours ago and my friend still not texted me, so i decided to call her when we are on the phone she said that she was not able to go out this night i dont know why because i dont get her. its too bad :[ anyway after that i decided to go out ALONE! oha! haha .. well because i've already new ticket so i decided to used it ^^ so i was go out alone and i told it to my mom our bonding was already canceled.. so i was in outside and guess what guys haha i was like an idiot lol, because i feel im with my soulmate hihi.

anyway i decided to take a Bus because i want to go to another place .. so after that i used tren just only for FUN because i want to take my self to a nice night hehe. so after that i was only 2 stopped using tren so i was in Hutteldorfer . then i was waiting for the tren again because i was so tired on that time. so im on our Station in Ottakring.. and guess what guys! we can't open the door!! damn! arghh i was really nervious on that time because i was thinking if there's something happen on tren! it takes more than 10 mins before we open the door! some people was really mad haha because they are also nervious :]] after more than 10 mins finally! we already open the door! haysss i was really really nervious! because i dont have still load on my phone so if ever something happen to me i will just going to call my mom..

So after that my nervious was already fade out haha.. and oh! i did'nt expected my co-friend is there at Bus Station.. and i really didn't expected that he is also from ottakring wow! i told him HEY! haha! he said "oh! jerevy SERVUS!" in english Hello.. i said too Servus! hehe .. after that we smiled each other. We really didn't expect that we are in same street ..

so after that i was continue walked alone i was walked going in our condo .. hayss you know what guys i was really thinking im with my soulmate! if ever my soulmate with me on that night i will be going to be really so happy! but i think its imposible :[[ so im still waiting for it hehe.. anyway just till here! hope you enjoy reading hehe ciao! ^^

Posted on 05 February 2009 | At 9:25 PM | 3 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling