image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
I got my SkullCandy!
whoOoO! yeah! i got my SkullCandy! and im soo soo soo Exited to use it! haha.. after 1 week di ko ginastos yung allowance ko para lang mabili ko to, actually this is one of my wishlist hehe and matagal ko na tong hinangad magkaroon nung nasa pinas palang ako dahil gusto ko rin gamitin sa psp but too bad ang hirap talaga bumili ng mga gadgets kapag nasa pinas ako.. dito kasi mabilis lang ako makaipon pag nandun ako nahihirapan ako kelangan ko pang pilitin mom ko na ibili ako but now 1 week lang meron na ako haha .. and finally i have own SkullCandy now! I will use this for my Itouch 2g ^^

anyway after classhour i went 1st to my mom´s work to get the money from her. because i need to go to the bank again just so you know hehe. so after that i went to Neubugasse where the SkullCandy is THERE! hoho. so kahit pagod na pagod ako binili ko na kasi baka magastos ko nanaman yung inipon ko kapag di ko pa binili so i have no choice kundi bilin na siya. its worth it! because it was really COOL ! hmmm ofcorse the color of Skullcandy is Skyblue ^^ thats my favorite color eh? ^^

actually this is my 2nd Headset that i bought here in Austria..
the 1st one is Color black i bought it from Lugner City it cost 25euro only. then the new one is my SkullCandy worth of 49.99 euro ^^ and yay! im really so happy because i got it now! i will not going to use this for hangout or going to school yet. Because i need 1st to cut my hair and color it then i will use it. gusto ko bago lahat eh hihi ^^ anyway heres the picture with my itouch 2g again hoho ;) hope you like it guys! ^^


Posted on 20 March 2009 | At 2:52 PM | 5 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling