image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Happy B-day baby Van!
Weeee today is the best day for my little cutie nephew, because its her bday today! but the real celebrating is on Saturday and that will tomorrow in phils time ^^ im so exited for tomorrow haha because i will saw her even its only on cam. hmm anyway why her bday must tomorrow? thats because my mom said.. my mom dont have time from monday to friday actually she have worked everyday from monday to sunday but saturday she have more free time before she work. anyway back to my nephew's bday ^^ she is my nephew from my Brother's jeffrey.. that kid is the most cute in the world for me hihi.. she had a cute eyes! specialy her skin! is really really SKINY! i remember this kid when i was in the phils. i always kiss her lips! ^^ and oh dont try to make angry her cuz she will going to fight with you! im telling you she will BITE you! haha. Anyway last morning i was talked to my sister on Skype and i told her where's Vannesa cuz im going to sing a happy bday hehe but guys everytime we sang a happy bday for her she will find any kinds of things then she will throw up to the people who sang a happy bday for her haha because she's always saying "No! its not my bday!" she really doesn't know that she's celebrating her bday hehe . i really dont know why but we're just laughing with her hehe. just like im thinking "What if tomorrow its time for her celebrating?" what will gonna be happen? hmmm i will standby on cam haha .. i hope she will not going to cry over there if they will sing all people for her bday hihi.. anyway i have only two pictures of her but i think this pictures was last 2007. i created this for her because her mom wants me to edit her Daughter's picture . i dont have pic on my Drive here thats why its only two pictures. i just remember i have saved on my photobucket so i take it and here it is. ^^







Alles Gute zum Geburtstag mein liebe Neffe Vannesa. Ich wünsche Dir ganz Glück! und Gesundheit ^^ Ich hoffe am morgen du bist ganz Glück! Viel spaß baby Vann! ^^

Posted on 13 February 2009 | At 9:32 PM | 4 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling