image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
Hello Bloggie!
WoW! i miss updating my blog! and i miss all people here .. thank you so much to all the people who still visiting my blog ^^ anyway its almost 1 week again before i update this blog. well so many story that i want to share but im going to summarize all so you wont get bored ^^

1st is.. I cant believe to my soulmate lol oh wow its still about my soulmate haha. i love my soulmate eh? specialy when it comes im inlove ^^ ok when started na nagkasakit siya tuluyan na siyang nagbago yeah and i really hate it .. i love before than NOW! anyway siguro nasasabi ko lang to dahil ganon na siya and yah meron pa siyang sakit :( pumapsok pa rin siya kahit may sakit SIPAG NO? oh i dont care lol joke :P Siguro kaya lang ganon lang tingin ko dahil baka wala sa mood kasi nga may sakit diba? hmmm well let me see when the SICK fade out! lol. hmm what else ? i think thats all about my soulmate? ok thats all i want to share about my soulmate! . anyway i also got sick! i think its because of my soulmate :( nahawaan na ata ako. :( as in same kami sakit sa lalamunan "HALSCHMERZEN" :(

2nd is.. I was so happy when i open my account on Friendster because some of them they greet me in advance! and im so happy on that time . imagine starting from March 1 you got so many greeters! thats why im so happy ^^ i put it on my bulletin I LOVE YOU! :) i was thankful to them because they are so kind. ^^ i really love the poeple who like them!. so what are you waiting for? Be Kind now on me! so i will love you till death of my life lol. just joking ^^ anyway yeah they greet me in advance and they make me so happy ^^

3rd is.. taadaaaa lol the one and only IPOD TOUCH 2G with 16GB!! ^^ yeah i have already an itouch! i though the itouch came from my mom but no :( my mom said the itouch was came from your Uncle so ok.. atleast i was already said DANKE UNCLE "Thank you Uncle" because on that day i was getting money from him .my mom said she will return it when she get her money from her work. so i said ok.. then just few hours when we are in Bus she said that the itouch was gift from your Uncle so i said oh i see i was really shocked .. so i was like OK.. and buti na lang naisip ko nakapag thank you ako when i get his money .. hihi . anyway i really love my itouch and the reason why its too long to update this blog that because of my itouch! haha i was busy on it .. i was custumizing it and i like the result! i got so many application because i jailbroke my itouch.. so im getting free paid from applilcation store hehehe..


4rth is.. we went to a Restaurant in Volkstheatre named MAREEDO.. too bad i though we were going to eat to a special restaurant where the Biggest and Longest Tower is there! lol yeah im loving it .. but my uncle checked on internet if they are open but its really too bad because they are closed till march 19 i think? i forgot it. anyway its ok . i told it to my mom when we are going to eat there? because i really love to eat there i never been to eat there but i always saw that restaurant when i was always in Kagran .. its really nice Restaurant, my mom said while you eating there you are also spining haha cool Isn't? that was really cool! thats why i really want to eat there.. but my uncle said we will try on his bday .. because his bday is on March too. i forgot the exact date. hihi . So advance to him ^^ anyway while we finished eating there i was super FULLLL!! yeah! really! as in di talaga ko makatayo nung time na yun lol. imagine before you go there you are still full? so i cant believe it and i have no idea Inorder kasi ng mom ko super dame! actually hati na kami dun because it was really so BIG! pang tatluhang Tao un! haha. and my mom said you must eat all here! we dont need to take out OMGGG.. haha so i have no choice kahit na sumabog na TYAN KO! haha . so we wait till i can stand up haha. also my mom and uncle haha. so after that we went to our condo.. oh my buti nakapg lakad pa ko ng Maayus lol hahahaha. anyway i dont want to put our picture here hehe i dont like it :( the camera is not Good.. we dont know why . but i think my uncle will going to check it .. so anyway till here!! another too bad :( i was not able to say THANK YOU to my mom after all .. She knows naman na mahiyain ako so dito na lang ako mag te-thank you^^ LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU MOM! i also want to thank to my uncle! ^^ anyway till here! I MISS YOU ALL PEOPLE! ^^


PS: whoOoO! its time to BoOooM! lol yeah tomorrow is my birth day and i cant belive it! im going OLD na im going 19 na! :( tell me the truth do i look like OLD? hihi just kidding .. yeah tomorrow is my birthday! and guess what whoOoO we will going to eat on a restaurant again with my Friends ofcourse ^^ means its all FREE! lol i was counting when i was eating in restaurant because i told it to my mom that she need to add my allowance for tomorrow. and i was also told her they are 4 person only. i told her i will buy only 4 COFFEE haha.. she said WHAT? and i said WHY? haha she said NO! just bring them to a restaurant! i will give you a money ok? wow haha i said ok ^^

Posted on 08 March 2009 | At 8:56 PM | 1 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling