image image image image image image image

storyprofilepastaffiliatesSite
It's a little bit Dream!
Oh my!! i super love this afternoon! guess what guys? i have a dream with my soulmate! i can't believed it! really! haha.. buti na lang natulog ako ng maaga haha napagod kasi ko its about 3 hours lang naitulog ko nung gabi nakapag puyat kasi ko .. then my mom woke up me this midnight .. because my nephew had a grand party because its her birthday! anyway back to my dreams 1st hehe. arghh how will i going to start it? hmm ok 1st .. we are in the same place i dont know but everytime im dreaming i really dont get it the story of my dream. but it was ok when you read it na hehe.. ok we're in the same place and we played on the pool! oh myy??? on the POOL ha? haha..
and guess what? talagang ako pa niyakap nya on that time whoaaaa?? and i was super kilig pa nun hahaha.. hayss di ko nanaman ma express nararamdaman ko now haha. anyway after nyang e-hug ako i was hugging too haha.. it was like a relationship! haha.. whoaa kung ano ano nanaman sinsabi ko haha, kung ganito ba naman lagi eh edi laging kompleto araw ko hihi. as i remembered after our swimming we went to another place and that is the time na hinahanap ko na siya kasi talagang nawala kami sa isat-isa LOST IN FOUND? haha . and then after that i asked my parents kung nasan na siya . tapos nun di ko na siya nakita huhu . but at last! at the end of my dream we saw each other! as in we HUG each other again! and then tanannnnn! i was laughted when i woke up this few minutes!!! haha thats why im posting this because this is so important ! well its a part with my soulamte eh? hihi..

PS: before i say goodbye hehe . HAPPY BDAY TO MY NEPHEW's Yarra! wee its her bday today! just like what ive said on this post hehe.. it was a dream for her mother! my SISTER's Jennifer! shes super happy! and im super happy for my sister because her dream for her Daughter was already granted by my MOM! my mom said Shes crying while she was wishing for her Daughter awwww i didn't saw this part because i was there at bathroom. but i'm going to wait for the CD to send it here .. the party of my nephew was really BEAUTIFUL! and it was super dame ng tao.. and my nephew's yarra was really happy on her birth day! and guess what? she have wig on that time! shes more beautiful with her Wig! hihi. anyway Happy Bday Ate Yarra!! Wish you all the best! Goodluck to your Study Ate Yarra! AJA! ^^

Posted on 01 March 2009 | At 6:24 PM | 4 comments



Theme Modified Jerevy | © Base Code by Yeling